Adult Program Update
We are so happy to have our sails back where they belong, the Charles River. Members, thank you for your patience as we worked through extending your memberships and launching a new reservation system. (And thank you to those who helped point out the errors!)
We are open for Keel Mercuries, Kayaks, and Stand Up Paddle Boards.
Keel Mercuries are only available to Adult Program (AP) members. AP Members, log into your member portal to book your free sailing or paddling reservation.
Hours of Operation
Monday & Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday – Friday: 1pm*-7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am*-7pm
Sailing: Reservations are for 90 minutes.
Paddling: Reservations are for 2 hours. 1 hour rental slots are available after 5pm.
*Sailing reservations start at 2pm W-F and 11am Sat-Sun.
- Reservations are required; we cannot accept walkups.
- To ensure we have a contactless process, you must be able to get into your boat without any physical assistance from our staff.
- We have NO locker or bathroom usage at this time. Any belongings you bring must go on the water with you. Please plan accordingly.
- Face coverings must be worn on the dock at all times.
Adult Program Members
- In order to accommodate our entire community:
- Reservations are limited to two per week.
- No shows and late cancellations will be charged a fee. We are requiring a credit card number when booking. Please read through the cancellation policy during the reservation process. Keel mercury no show fee: $30. Paddling no show fee: $5.
- Guest Policy:
- In compliance with state and local guidelines your guest must live in your household.
- Reminder, Guest Privileges allow you to bring a guest(s) to the capacity of the vessel you are in. Paddling: You can bring 1 free guest in a double kayak. Sailing: Yellow Rating required, you can bring up to 3 guests in a keel mercury.
- Need a Mercury Green Rating? Please review the online materials in our Virtual Learning Center. Once complete, email Adult Program Director Sam. He will contact you with the next steps.
- Need a Mercury Yellow Rating? Log into your member portal, book a Keel Mercury reservation and review our Yellow Test Rubric. Email Sam the time of your reservation and he will coordinate an on-the-water test with you.
- Contact info: [email protected]
At this time we are only offering the usage of our Keel Mercuries, Kayaks, and Stand Up Paddle Boards. We will be evaluating the availability of our fleet on an ongoing basis.
Please email [email protected] Our team is still handling most administrative tasks from home, email is the best way for us to assist you at this time.