May 19, 2020 Update

Massachusetts’ phased reopening plan may allow CBI to resume some altered operations partway through Phase 1. We are working diligently to confirm restrictions with the DCR and the City of Boston. We are actively working on a plan to safely allow boating activities while ensuring we follow all set guidelines. Stay tuned for more info.

Junior Program: We are working to create a plan to safely offer a modified program in conjunction with MA Phase 2 camp guidelines. If you are a parent or guardian of a junior member please fill out this survey as we await those guidelines.