UAP has numerous valuable partnerships with various hospitals, schools, day programs, and care facilities. We offer groups the opportunity to sign up for UAP together and attend our sailing classes and recreational boat rides. Our programming can be customized to fit your group. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on signing up.
UAP members are invited to participate in all of the racing opportunities that CBI has to offer. Our sailors with beginner and intermediate ratings will serve as crew during races, although their skipper may let these sailors drive the boat if weather conditions permit.
Weekday racing begins at 5:30pm and includes:
- Monday night High Performance racing (Lasers and 420s)
- Tuesday night Race Practice
- Wednesday night Keelboat racing (Sonars and Ideal 18s)
- Thursday night Women’s racing
- Friday night informal Mercury racing
Racing opportunities that require special approval for UAP members:
- Learn to Race Series
- Formal Tiller Club Racing on Sundays
- Junior Program Race Team
Please email email@example.com for more information.
How Can I Sail More?
You can book one recreational boat ride per day with your UAP membership.