News & Updates
UPCOMING CBI EVENTS:
Spring Work Parties
Splash the Fleet March 18th 10am-2pm
We’ll need all hands on deck to help get our Mercuries into the water, place the masts onto the boats, rig them, and tune them. There will be loads of hands-on work to do, it’ll be fun and interactive. Lunch and snacks will be provided. No experience necessary, all are welcome!
Spring Cleaning March 25th 10am-2pm
Join us for our last Spring Work Party to finalize all our spring cleaning before the season starts. We’ll be cleaning out the lockers, the main bay, and the boathouse. We’ll repopulate the life jackets, unwrap the sails from storage, and tune the boats. Lunch and snacks will be provided. No experience necessary, all are welcome!
Saturday March 25th 2pm-4pm
Interested in Volunteer Teaching at Community Boating? Join us at our Pre-Season Volunteer Summit on March 25th, immediately following the work party! Learn how to get started with teaching or what new opportunities we have to offer. RSVP to [email protected]
- Our Junior members have the summer of their lives and learn to captain our sailboats. Check out:… https://t.co/TKnwHU2W8q
- Who doesn't want free duck tours passes?! https://t.co/JGnWy9I54g
- Do you like Friday night racing? Show up march 31st! We will be running races and kicking winter to the curb. Join us!
- Thanks volunteers! We are almost ready to open https://t.co/baaIcNsKXC
- Step 5.... masts!!! https://t.co/aetgFv8QvN