2021 Annual Meeting
The Annual Meeting of the Corporation of Community Boating, Inc. (CBI) will take place virtually on Monday, October 18th 2021 via Zoom at 6:55pm. This unique start time is to allot time to cover Zoom logistics, including the meeting schedule, voting procedures, and when and how to ask questions. Please be on time for this 6:55 start, as our business meeting will begin promptly at 7:00.
The members of the Corporation of CBI elect the CBI Board — which is responsible for the general management of CBI’s affairs — and vote on any bylaw changes. Bylaws constitute the official document that is the basis upon which CBI runs.
The Corporation meets at least once per year to hear updates from the President, Treasurer and Executive Director on the financial and programmatic status of CBI, and to vote as outlined above.
This year we will vote to fill four Board positions, three 3-year terms and one 1-year term. If you are interested in declaring your candidacy for a Board position, email a one page Statement of Candidacy to the Board President at [email protected] not later than Friday, October 15.
Your statement should address:
1. Why you want to join the Board.
2. Why CBI is important to you, and what has been your experience with CBI.
3. What capabilities you bring to the Board, including work experience, and work on other boards and organizations.
4. What issue(s) you would like to focus on as a board member.
You will have a maximum of two minutes to speak to the Corporation at the Zoom meeting, if you choose to.
We welcome non-corporation members to our annual meeting; you are invited to attend once voting is complete, around 7:30 pm. Please be patient, as it may be later if official voting business runs overtime.
6:55 – Meeting begins
7:00 – Official business and voting
7:30 – Noncorporation members and guests may join the meeting
7:40 – President’s Report
7:50 – Financial Report
8:00 – Q&A
8:15 – Executive Director’s Report and Q&A
8:45 – Meeting concludes (estimated)
- 2021 Notice of meeting
- 2021 Significant Board Motions
- 2021 Programs Report || PDF Version
- 2021 Treasurer’s Report
- Board Candidacy Declaration – Deb Bodreau
- Board Candidacy Declaration – Barbara Chrenko
- Board Candidacy Declaration – Adam Gorlovsky-Schepp
- Board Candidacy Declaration – Brian McManus
- Board Candidacy Declaration – Catherine Rockett
- 2020 Annual Meeting Minutes – DRAFT
- 2020 Annual Corporation Meeting Attendance
- 2020 Significant Board Motions
- 2020 Programs Report
- 2020 Treasurer’s Report